- Code: 10-01, 10-02, 10-40
- Description:Misfeed at manual bypass feed section.
10-01 The leading edge of the paper is not turned ON the tray 1 vertical transport sensor (PS4) even after the lapse of a given period of time after the manual bypass tray starts to feed paper.
10-02 For paper fed from the manual bypass tray, loop forming has not been complete before a sheet enters the registration roller because the rise timing of load to perform registration is earlier than the rise timing of load to form a loop.
10-40 For paper fed from the manual bypass tray, the image write start signal permit continues to be disabled for a predetermined period of time after the timing of the image write start signal output.
– When the main power switch is turned ON, residual paper detection starts between each sensor. Paper jam of a sheet of paper left at the manual bypass feed section results, if the tray 1 vertical transport sensor (PS4) is turned from OFF to ON while the tray 1 paper feed sensor (PS5) is OFF.
- Causes:• Bypass paper feed motor (M27) • Tray 1 vertical transport motor (M5) • Tray 1 vertical transport sensor (PS4) • Paper feed/transport drive board (PFTDB) • MFP board (MFPB)
- Remedy:1 Initial check items – – 2 PS4 I/O check, sensor check PFTDB CN14-8 (ON) 1-P 3 M5 load check • Check code: 28 • Multi code: 9, 10, 11, 12 PFTDB CN10-5 to 8 13-P 4 M27 load check • Check code: 28 • Multi code: 1, 2, 3, 4 PFTDB CN9-3 to 6 12-P 5 PFTDB F11 or F13 conduction check – – 6 Replace PFTDB. – – 7 Replace MFPB.
Powered by BetterDocs